You must sign our etiquette and rules agreement before you'll be allowed in the gate
ETIQUETTE & RULES
- SIGN IN REQUIRED
- NO WEAPONS ANYWHERE ON PREMISES
- NO BODY JEWELRY BELOW THE NAVEL
- NO PUBLIC SEXUAL BEHAVIOR
- NO MISBEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND
- NO INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
- NO ‘BARE BUNS’ ON SEATS
towel or bare seat. First time visitors are granted an adjustment period at the discretion of Management and or staff. Bathing suits are not
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY ANYWHERE ON PREMISES
means you agree to only use the device for reading or texting. Phone calls should be taken outside of the pool area.
- NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE WITHOUT DIRECT SUPERVISION
- ADULTS ONLY
- POOL/HOT TUB
hot tub. The use of bubbles is not permitted in the hot tub. Children under 12 are not allowed in the hot tub; and must be under the direct
supervision of a responsible adult while using the pool. Adults only in the pool and hot tub after 10pm.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- PETS NOT ALLOWED IN COMMON AREAS OR RENTAL UNITS
kept at your campsite if brought for overnight stays. All pet droppings are the responsibility of the pet owner.
- SMOKING IS PERMITTED
proper containers. DO NOT TOSS THEM ON THE GROUND, TOILETS, OR OTHER AREAS NOT DESIGNATED FOR DISPOSAL. Please remember to
be courteous to non-smoking friends.