Becoming a Member of Carolina Foothills Resort
- Member Workshops; 9am on Board meeting Sundays
- General Session Board Meetings; 10 am, 2nd Sunday every other Month (Odd numbered months). Check schedule on Events Page or in Club house for changes.
- Access; membership affords access to the grounds 24/7 without the cost of grounds fees; however, fees for Cabin rental, RV site rental, or Tent site rental are still required
- Lot Rental; as a member, you are able to rent a transient lot in the campground at $75 per month to bring in a camper or build a cabin to use for weekends, vacations, etc.
- Year-round Living: mobile home or Cabin lots are available in those sections of the Club at $125.00 per month. Water is included, you pay electric on these sites.
- Club Ownership; Once you become Member(s); you secure a piece of ownership in the Club. CFR is a cooperative (member owned) Club; run by Member held positions on the Board of Directors.
- If / when you choose, you may purchase Stock for $100 (secures 100 shares)
- Stock does not earn dividends; but does give the Shareholder the right to vote in CFR General Elections (member candidates for Board positions)
- AANR membership; members are required to join AANR and keep their AANR membership current
- Events; support our Club by either hosting an event or supporting an event
- Volunteering; for projects, clean up, or work days
- Member base; help grow our memberships by sharing with guests the advantages of becoming members
- Etiquette; adhere to our rules of etiquette and set good examples for our guests
- Policy & Procedure; read, sign, and be aware of the penalties for breach of Club Policies
- By-Laws; read, sign, and be aware of the penalties for breach of Club By-Laws
Site Wait List / Application
- Members Only can be added to the list for RV, Cabin, Mobile Home sites
- Site application Form Download Here; or see office staff
Fun, Fun, Fun…
Although it seems we have a lot of demands on our Members, we are mostly all about promoting a festive atmosphere and having a lot of fun. Saying that, it does take a great deal of time and commitment to keep our Club clean, safe, maintained, and operating successfully…
Our Members make this happen !!