Carolina Foothills Resort
Note from our Office Manager:
To further assist the Membership regarding Fees due the Club, the Office will begin sending Invoices via eMail for Lot Rents, Assessments, Membership Fees, Cabin Property Taxes, AANR Renewals, etc. Reference deadlines detailed below on this page. For those Members who do not have email or do not wish to be notified via email, please let the office know. It will be your responsibility to be aware of all fees due and to pay them on time. If you have any questions or comments, please call (864) 461-2731 or email the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFR offers Members Online Bill Pay!
Online payment of lot rent, assessment, and membership fees now available to Members!. Request and complete an authorization form, return it to the office, and your invoices will be sent to you via email giving you the ability to pay online with your debit/credit card. There will be a 50 cent service charge added to the invoice to cover the cost of processing. Now it's easier than ever to keep your account current!
Deadlines & Information for our Members...
- Membership Dues; pay membership dues on time (1st of May each year)
- Member Assessments; pay member assessment fee on time (by October 31st each year)
- Member Property Tax - Cabin Owners; pay annual property taxes on time (by December 20th each year)
- Lot Rent; new rates 5/1/2016 -- Mobile Home Lot $125 / mo.... RV Lot $75 / mo...
pay your respective Lot fees on time (based on Lease Agreement). You may pay these fees
online with the button below.
RV lot fee for one month RV Lot fee if you wish to pay for 6 months
Mobile Home Lot Fee
- Member Workshops; 9am on Board meeting Sundays
- General Session Board Meetings; 10 am, 2nd Sunday every other Month (Odd numbered months). Check schedule on Events Page or in Club house for changes.
- Access; membership affords access to the grounds 24/7 without the cost of grounds fees; however, fees for Cabin rental, RV site rental, or Tent site rental are still required
- Lot Rental; as a member, you are able to rent a transient lot in the campground at $75 per month to bring in a camper or build a cabin to use for weekends, vacations, etc.
- Year-round Living: mobile home or Cabin lots are available in those sections of the Club at $125.00 per month. Water is included, you pay electric on these sites.
- Club Ownership; Once you become Member(s); you secure a piece of ownership in the Club. CFR is a cooperative (member owned) Club; run by Member held positions on the Board of Directors.
- If / when you choose, you may purchase Stock for $100 (secures 100 shares)
- Stock does not earn dividends; but does give the Shareholder the right to vote in CFR General Elections (member candidates for Board positions)
- AANR membership; members
are required to join AANR and keep their AANR membership current
- Events; support our Club by
either hosting an event or supporting an event
- Volunteering; for projects, clean
up, or work days
- Member base; help grow our
memberships by sharing with guests the advantages of becoming members
- Etiquette; adhere to our rules of
etiquette and set good examples for our guests
- Policy & Procedure; read,
sign, and be aware of the penalties for breach of Club Policies
- By-Laws; read, sign, and be aware
of the penalties for breach of Club By-Laws
Site Wait List / Application
- Members Only can be added to the list for RV, Cabin, Mobile Home sites
- Site Application Form; download or apply at office
Fun, Fun, Fun…
Although it seems we have a lot of demands on
our Members, we are mostly all about promoting a festive atmosphere and having
a lot of fun. Saying that, it does take
a great deal of time and commitment to keep our Club clean, safe, maintained,
and operating successfully…
Our Members make this happen !!